Monday, May 11, 2009

L.A. then on to SAN LUIS OBISPO

LA Ink
Kat Von D's High Voltage Tattoo in West Hollywood.  This is a really cool tattoo shop!







Woke up this morning in The Hills. Not a bad gig living here!



I have run out of clothes, so I decided to go shopping over on Rodeo Drive.


 
My frist stop was at Jimmy Choo's for a new pair of shoes!


 
Next, I went over to Fendi and bought that little pink number in the window!



Last, but not least, I visited Dave Yurman for some jewelry to go with my pretty new pink gown.



[Clearly, I am NOT cut out for Rodeo Drive or Beverly Hills!]

Next, I started a drive up the PCH (that's the Pacific Coast Highway for those who have never travelled it!). The drive took me through Santa Barbara where they are battling a horrific fire that has destroyed many homes and is still burning.


It was devastating to see the beautiful mountains burned.




These were some firefighters who are still there battling the raging blaze.



You can see the charred land all around.




But, on the bright side, as I continued up the coast, I saw a pod of dolphins swimming very close to the shoreline.