Tuesday, May 5, 2009

AN AMAZING DAY IN SEDONA, AZ

I have been wanting to come to Sedona for at least ten years, and I finally made it. It was all that I expected, and more! I don't remember being in a more beautiful or peaceful place. I loved it!


You know it's going to be a great day when you look out your hotel window and this is your view!



Then you drive a couple miles up the road and THIS is your view!



This is a church in Sedona that is built in between two rock formations. It was positively beautiful.



I took a long hike along a creek in Oak Creek Canyon.



Here's a very rare sight - me allowing myself to be photographed! I am a firm believer that photographs are better without humans in them!




The flowers along the hike were so pretty. It's interesting how they grow out of rocks and sand.